Save Power and Money? .....
this technology could be used also for saving power/money......??!! how?, It can control the traffic to the shop to control the need of light, take a clothes shop, for example. During the first hour, there are usually no customers, so you set the lighting at 20%. The staff can do this as well, but they are often busy with other things. So they set the lighting straight to 100%, for the sake of convenience. That doesn't seem important, but in a chain of 400 shops, that can mean a lot of money.
there is also same Gates for books shops and libraries .....
It is thin, flexible and thus can be laminated between paper and plastic. With special method to attach to books, patron is totally unaware that the tag is there.
- No line of sight needed
- Allows to check-out and check-in several items simultaneously
- Information directly attached to product
- Performing both identification and antitheft in one single operation
- Different shape and sizes available
- Able to tag almost anything
- Single technology is required for both inventory and theft management of the library.
- Library staff are alerted immediately when un-borrowed items pass through the theft detection gates.
- Would-be thieves are deterred by the physical presence of the gates.
- Number of patrons passing through the gates is captured by a counter on the gates Alarm volume can be easily controlled.
UAE suppliers: http://uae.tradeford.com/suppliers/eassupermarket-anti-theft-gate
Electromagnetic field technology check following link