Writing a specification for ceramic and porcelain tiles requires careful consideration of various factors, including product type, size and shape, color and pattern, quality and performance, and installation. By following the guidelines outlined in CSI50 Section 09 30 00 and considering these key points, you can ensure that your tile installation meets your project requirements and provides lasting value.
Briefly About Seranit;
Seranit is a pioneer for 'breakthroughs' with its superior quality for the last 30 years.
- Founded in Bilecik 30 years ago as Turkey's first porcelain tile factory
- Seranit joined Sinpaş Holding in 2002 as one of the largest holdings in Turkey at the end of its 10th anniversary
- As a pioneer that manufactures unique products such as Superwhite Technical Porcelain and Aquanit Porcelain Shower Tile
- Seranit provides services through approximately 300 points of sale in 60 countries around the world with its wide range of products from 10x10 cm to 90x135 cm.
- The first company to offer 90x90 cm and 90x135 cm technical porcelain series with different color and finish alternatives to the Turkish market in 2007 by breaking new ground.
- The company, which brings innovations and conveniences to the sector with the application techniques it has developed in exterior applications,
- With its rich color and size options, trend-setting designs and its product portfolio, it is the preferred brand in projects.
Paşalimanı Caddesi Hüseyin Baykara Sok. No:1
Üsküdar - İstanbul
T :+90 (212) 340 74 00 - Dahili 1335
G :+90 (549) 573 81 30